Preparing to Travel

2013 specific information will be available later in the fall.  

Here’s some info from the MSU’s Office of Study Abroad about preparing to travel internationally: Know Before You Go.

The State Department also provides lots of travel information. Remember that you need to have a passport that is good for 6 months after your travel dates. The CDC has lots of travel medical info. It’s particularly important that you find out which vaccines you need and get them. One option for getting your vaccinations is the MSU Travel Clinic. The Ingham County Health Department also offers this service. 

Leave a Reply